If you need a legal writer who can reduce complex statutes to an easy to understand form, then you’ve come to the right place!
I’ve written many legal articles for various law firms. Some of them required an NDA and so I can’t disclose them all. However, here are the major areas of law I’ve written about:
- Divorce (Including military divorce)
- Personal Injury
- Social Security and Disability
- Other family law matters
- Domestic Violence
Here are a very few of the many articles I’ve written till date. You can get a more comprehensive list here.
Click the links to go to the articles:
- Parental Rights in Colorado
- Colorado Adoption Laws Overview
- Military Retirement. Divorce Implications
- Domestic Violence. Colorado Springs Facts
- International Adoptions in Colorado Springs
- Divorce Forms Specific to Colorado Springs
- Military Divorce and Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Divorce and Division of Property in Colorado
- Domestic Violence in the Colorado Workplace – How can you help?
I derive my material almost exclusively from the statutes themselves. I can skim through the legal jargon and explain concepts in simple language for the layman. For example, if we’re discussing Colorado Law, I consult the Colorado Revised Statutes themselves.
If you’d like me to write for you, get in touch with me and we’ll work out a schedule that suits everyone involved. I’m available over Email, IM, and can also discuss the project over Skype.